FIX “will enable filmmakers to feature both their current work as well as upcoming projects, through new, dynamic webpages at Fandor.com that facilitate interaction between filmmakers and their audiences.” The project launched today with five notable filmmakers debuting 30 new works on Fandor:
- Caroline Martel (her documentary Wavemakers)
- Hal Hartley (debuting The Girl from Monday, Ambition and Theory of Achievement)
- Barry Jenkins (making available numerous short films including My Josephine and Little Brown Boy)
- Marie Losier (premiering nearly all of her short films and her feature-length documentary The Ballad of Genesis and Lady Jaye
- Mark Rappaport (debuting his earliest feature Casual Relations and the short Postcards, rounding-out the availability of nearly all of his work on Fandor)
About 100 other filmmakers are also participating in the project. Go to http://www.fandor.com/fix for more information.
Fandor | Festival Alliance uses Fandor’s technical platform to “spotlight dynamic film festival pages for F|FA partners, offer structured membership incentive packages and provide national promotions for partners through advertising and social reach.”